C.A.R.E. is an acronym for Certified Airmask Repair Education. The Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) maintenance course is specially designed and developed to address the MSA Air Mask repair and maintenance requirements of our Channel Partners and end-users.
C.A.R.E. classes should only be attended by those individuals who are, or will be, assigned to maintain and repair MSA Air Masks on a frequent basis and have the mechanical aptitude, experience and skill-set to perform the work.
Successful completion of the class certifies an organization as an MSA Authorized Air Mask Maintenance Center, enabling C.A.R.E. Certified Repair Persons to perform the highest level of SCBA maintenance and repair on MSA Air Masks.
- Competent User SCBA Training
- Competent User SCBA Train-the-Trainer
- SCBA M7 Responder Training
- SCBA M7 Responder Recertification
- CARE Initial Certification - G1 included
- G1 Upgrade Training
- CARE Initial Certification - G1 NOT included
- CARE Recertification - G1 NOT included
- CARE Comprehensive Training
- CARE Facility Recertification