MSA offers an introduction to Safety at Heights through its 4-hour Fall Protection Awareness course. This course is designed for employees that are regularly required to work at height who are supervised by the company’s Competent Person(s) under its fall protection program.
At the successful completion of this course, the participants will be able to discuss and demonstrate the following topics:
- Hazard recognition, evaluation and control
- ABCs of fall protection
- Proper selection, pre-use inspection and care of fall protection equipment
- Proper donning and doffing of a harness
- Selection, Application, and Use of Fall Protection Systems – Restraint, Positioning, & Fall Arrest as they relate to the “ABCs” of fall protection
- Fall clearance calculations