Course OverviewMany organizations choose not to take on the responsibility or potential liability of inspecting their own PPE. Instead, they prefer to have a third party perform this inspection. MSA offers a solution to assist with this inspection. Our experienced and trained team will come to your facility to perform a documented and thorough competent inspection of all your safety equipment. At the end of the inspection, we will provide your organization with a detailed written report documenting the product, serial number, description, pass / fail and overall disposition. This document can be used between competent inspections to record new equipment or equipment that has been removed from service.
MSA Custom Inspection:
- Perform inspection of all fall protection equipment at your facility, classifying as pass / fail / maintenance required, developing a record of all findings for any future auditing, and guidance on replacing equipment where necessary
All trainings listed elsewhere may also be customized to your site’s specific needs. After analysis of your company’s specific program and / or time spent in the field with your people, MSA can customize its training programs to more closely align to your specific company policies and procedures. When desired, MSA can:
- Focus on safety issues unique to your company
- Compliment your existing safety program
- Incorporate photos of your work hazards or conditions
- Hands-on training in your daily work environment
- Custom training structures at your facility
Need training for your whole team? Contact us for information.