Portable Gas Detection Service
Protect your portable gas detection investment with service by factory-trained and factory-certified technicians and genuine MSA replacement parts and accessories.
Download & complete this form to get started with your service request. Please email, mail, or phone the information to MSA via the instructions at the bottom of the form.
Not sure where to start? Contact an MSA associate »
How much will it cost?
Many of our products have flat fee service options available so you know the price up front. Service agreements and extended warranties are also available for many products.View service pricing »
What are the benefits of having my portable gas detector serviced?
- Improves turnaround time
- Eliminates repair estimates and pre-approved spending limits
What do I need to do to get service for my product?
Provide the requested information by downloading and completing this form. Return the service notification form along with your product to the address specified. The service center will complete your service order and return it to you as soon as possible.
For products requiring an estimate, the service center will contact you for approval as soon as an evaluation is made.
Note: All used items being returned for service must be cleaned, sanitized and/or decontaminated as necessary to minimize the possibility of MSA employee exposure to health hazards in handling such material. All applicable laws and regulations shall apply. MSA reserves the right to return unsanitary items unrepaired.
What is your repair policy for portable gas detectors?
- MSA will continue to service portable instruments after the end of the product life cycle for no less than 3 years.
- All used items being returned must be cleaned, sanitized, or decontaminated as necessary to minimize the possibility of MSA employee exposure to health hazards in handling such material. All applicable laws and regulations apply. MSA reserves the right to return unsanitary product un-repaired at your expense.
- The flat rate program covers the replacement of sensors; however this program is not to be used in lieu of routine maintenance on components such as sensors and batteries. Replacement of sensors will occur if these components are causing the instrument to fail. Requests for sensor replacement will be subject to additional charges for replacing sensors that are functioning properly.
- Within the flat rate program, MSA employs a calculation to determine whether or not the instrument should be deemed as "not economical to repair." If requested, we will return these instruments to the customer at no charge.
- The flat rate repair charge is not intended to cover instruments with components that have been salvaged from other instruments. In such cases, MSA reserves the right to return these instruments.
Want to talk with someone?
If you're not sure where to start with your service request, or have a product or technical support question, talk to an MSA associate by phone.Contact MSA »