- Improves turnaround time
- Eliminates repair estimates and pre-approved spending limits
- MSA will continue to service portable instruments after the end of the product life cycle for no less than 3 years.
- All used items being returned must be cleaned, sanitized, or decontaminated as necessary to minimize the possibility of MSA employee exposure to health hazards in handling such material. All applicable laws and regulations apply. MSA reserves the right to return unsanitary product un-repaired at your expense.
- The flat rate program covers the replacement of sensors; however this program is not to be used in lieu of routine maintenance on components such as sensors and batteries. Replacement of sensors will occur if these components are causing the instrument to fail. Requests for sensor replacement will be subject to additional charges for replacing sensors that are functioning properly.
- Within the flat rate program, MSA employs a calculation to determine whether or not the instrument should be deemed as "not economical to repair." If requested, we will return these instruments to the customer at no charge.
- The flat rate repair charge is not intended to cover instruments with components that have been salvaged from other instruments. In such cases, MSA reserves the right to return these instruments.
After repair, your unit is calibrated to original factory specifications and is warranted against defects and workmanship of items repaired for 90 days. Disposable items such as fuses, lamps, non-rechargeable batteries, etc., are not warranted.
- Repair Status:
- Factory Service: 1-800-672-4678.
- For Portable Instrument Repair, press 2, then 1.
- Houston Service Center: 832-261-6190.
- Chicago Service Center: 708-468-8500.
- General Inquiries: 1-800-MSA-2222 (Customer Service)