The new MSA Winch is rugged, versatile and economical for lifting, lowering and positioning personnel and materials within confined space applications. Designed for maximum 140 kg workload for personnel and 225 kg for materials, the MSA Winch is built with tough thermoplastic housing to ensure high performance within the harshest environments. Winch offers integral, ergonomic carrying grip and unique, foldable handle for simple storage. Patent-pending bracket design allows for easy, rapid assembly.
- Maximum work load:
- ANSI/OSHA: 400 lbs for personnel, 620 lbs for materials.
- EN: 140 kg for personnel, 225 kg for materials
- Patent-pending bracket attachment for easy installation
- Ergonomic carry grip
- Foldable crank handle
- Includes integral RFID technology
- Includes self-locking swivel 36C snaphook
- Steel cable or synthetic rope
- Available in various lengths from 33 ft to 95 ft (10 m to 30 m)
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Data Sheet: Workman Confined Space Entry Kit
- Data Sheet: Workman Winch
- Technical Brief: FP-PC015 Workman Winch on Folding Davit
- Instruction Manual: Lynx Hoist Personnel/Materials Hoist
- Instruction Manual: Workman Winch
- Instruction Manual: Sure-Strong Work Winch