LEARN TO GET 1% BETTER EVERY DAY
The O2X Human Performance EAT SWEAT THRIVE program is a single-day workshop that will identify small, incremental changes firefighters can make to develop sustainable habits and long-term improvements in performance. The comprehensive curriculum trains participants in physical and mental topics that will decrease injuries, enhance readiness, and optimize performance so they can finish their careers as strong as they started.
COULD YOUR DEPARTMENT BENEFIT FROM THIS WORKSHOP?
Tell us how your team is invested in safety by filling out the form below. All questions must be answered for application to be valid. The winning department will then be selected by a panel of judges.
O2X Human Performance provides comprehensive, science-backed programs to hundreds of public safety departments, federal agencies, and the military. O2X works with clients to elevate culture, improve mental and physical wellbeing, support healthy lifestyles, and reduce healthcare costs associated with injuries and illnesses. Driven by results and cutting edge research, O2X programs are designed and delivered by a team of Special Operations veterans, high level athletes, and hundreds of leading experts in their respective fields of human performance.
MSA’S MISSION: HEALTH & SAFETY
At MSA, your health, safety and well-being are what drive us to not only develop technologically advanced safety equipment to help protect you on the job, but to advocate for your well-being. In fact, after more than 100 years in business, our mission remains unchanged: that men and women may work in safety and live in health.
This single day O2X EAT SWEAT THRIVE curriculum will be delivered by the nation’s leading experts in conditioning, nutrition, sleep science, mental performance, and resilience. The program will leave participants with sustainable ways to improve the way they perform on and off the job.
- The winning department will be selected by a panel of judges. Panelists include:
- Dabney Scott Hudson, President, District of Columbia Fire Fighters Association
- Scott Lantz, Captain, Center for Fitness and Wellness, Loudoun County Fire and Rescue
- Cooper Berry, Captain, Missoula Rural Fire District
- Current CDC/COVID-19 guidelines as well as individual department guidelines will be followed
- One-day workshop
- Includes live workouts and seminars on nutrition and sleep
- No limit on department size for contest entry, but some restrictions may apply
- O2X will travel to the winning department
- O2X will work with the winning department to schedule the workshop. Workshop must take place in 2022.
In addition, participants will also learn how to implement O2X methodologies and influence cultural change within their departments.
Enter for a Chance to Win an O2X Workshop
The 2022 contest is now closed