EZ Gateway Modbus to BACnet
The EZ Gateway Modbus to BACnet (FS-EZX-MOD-BAC) is an easy-to-use, high-performance building and industrial automation protocol gateway for integrators to interface Modbus devices, such as power meters, flow meters, and other Modbus-based controllers, to BACnet networks in commercial buildings, campuses, and industrial facilities. The EZ Gateway supports up to 1000 data points and can connect various flavors of Modbus to BACnet, including: Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, BACnet/IP, BACnet MS/TP.
The EZ Gateway is the quick and easy solution to a system integrator's Modbus to BACnet integration needs. With the EZ Gateway, the integrator or contractor does not need to be a protocol expert to connect any Modbus device to a BACnet system using either BACnet protocol.
This product is protected by FieldSafe.
With our long-standing association with the Modbus Organization and total commitment to the Modbus standard, we consistently implement the latest Modbus innovations on our FieldServer protocol gateways and test them thoroughly for interoperability. With tested Modbus features like bit extracting, 32 bit float/integer support, and scaling, our EZ Gateway Modbus to BACnet can work with virtually any Modbus device out of the box. Instant interoperability means that there the devices can be commissioned quickly.Unparalleled Performance
The EZ Gateway Modbus to BACnet has two RS-485 ports, enabling connection for fewer devices per port, which improves response time. With two RS-485 ports, up to 64 Modbus RTU devices can be connected to the EZ Gateway without the need of adding a repeater to the RS-485 network. Compared to single-port gateways, our dual-port EZ Gateway can reduce the cost of device connectivity or double the speed of connected devices.
The EZ Gateway can connect to 100 Modbus TCP/IP devices via Ethernet. In addition, support for Modbus TCP/IP Concurrent Polling on our EZ Gateway enables faster response time and more devices per segment in situations where the Modbus field devices also support concurrent polling.
1. MSA GRID SUPPORT
- Register your EZ Gateway to the MSA Grid interface for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management
2. MODBUS FEATURES AND INTEROPERABILITY
- Connect with virtually any Modbus device out of the box
- Modbus Data Manipulation: Efficiently translate between Modbus and BACnet devices through bit extracting
- Modbus TCP/IP Concurrent Polling: Receive faster response time and support more devices per segment
3. MODBUS TO BACNET EZ PROFILES
- Lower commissioning time by uploading preconfigured verified Modbus-BACnet EZ Profiles
- Minimize management and operational costs with granular visibility and control over each Modbus device from a BACnet management station
5. DUAL RS-485 PORTS
- Improve response time by connecting fewer devices per port or support more devices per gateway
6. REMOTE ACCESS AND SUPPORT
- All FieldServer gateways come with Remote Access support. Once registerd to the MSA Grid, use the Remote Access capability to attach to the FieldServer gateway to monitor, maintain and troubleshoot installed equipment
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate of Registration
- BTL Listing
- EZ Gateway CE Certification
- EZ Gateway M-BUS Constructional Data Form
- EZ Gateway M-BUS TUV Certification
- GOST R Certification
- ProtoNode and QuickServer TUV Certification
- QuickServer (1240/1241), ProtoNode (N40/N41) TUV Certification
- QuickServer (FS-QS-124X), ProtoNode N40 TUV UL-916 Certification
- QuickServer FCC Certificate
- RS-485-FFP2 EMC Certification
- UL 60950-1 Certificate of Compliance
- RoHS3 Certificate of Compliance
- REACH Certificate of Compliance
- CE Certification for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- FCC Certificate for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC and FS-EZX-MOD-BAC
- FCC Report for FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZX-MOD-BAC and FS-IOT-BAC
- ICES-003 Certification FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-IOT-BAC, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC and FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC
- UL 60950-1 Test Report for FPA-W44, FPC-N54, FS-QS-2XXX, FS-ROUTER-BAC2, FS-EZ3-MOD-BAC, FS-EZ4-MOD-BAC, FS-IOT-BAC
- UKCA Certification of Compliance
- TSCA Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity