Ultima OPIR-5 Open Path Infrared Detector
Get continuous monitoring of methane, propane, and other combustible gases with this open path infrared detector. Provides 4-20 mA analog signals, as well as digital display and relay contacts. Digital display and adjustable mounting arms ensure easy alignment. Factory calibrated for low-maintenance operation.
- Monitors and detects methane, propane, and other combustible gases
- Dual detection for both small and large leaks
- Single detection beam eliminates drift and false alarms
- Transmits sensor data and status information up to 9,000 feet/2700 m
- Multiple communication outputs for complete status and control capabilities
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- European Union
- Data Sheet: Ultima OPIR-5 Open Path Detector for Hydrocarbon Gas Detection
- Data Sheet: Ultima OPIR-5 Quick Guide
- Data Sheet: Protecting Ethylene Process Facilities: A Review of Gas Detection Methods
- White Paper: Ultima OPIR-5 Minimum Separation Distances Between Adjacent Open Path Infrared (IR) Gas Detectors
- Installation Guidelines - Ultima OPIR-5 Gas Detector
- OPIR Alignment Guide
- Instruction Manual: Ultima OPIR-5 Infrared Open Path Detector for Hydrocarbon Gas Applications
English For OPIR-5 units manufactured before July 2016: English | French
- Instruction Manual: Ultima OPIR-5 Modbus Infrared Open-Path Detector for Hydrocarbon Gases Modbus programming guide
- Safety Manual: Ultima OPIR-5 Infrared Open Path Gas Detector