Ultima® X Series Gas Monitors
Designed to provide thorough, continuous monitoring of many hazardous gases, the indoor/outdoor Ultima X Series Gas Monitors offer excellent performance and MSA quality craftsmanship. DuraSource™ Technology offers extended sensor life, while HART provides convenient setup, calibration and diagnostics. HART also allows for existing component install and wiring to be used. A single circuit board increases reliability, while our patented sensor disconnect-underpower feature allows all sensors to be replaced in hazardous areas without area declassification.
- Indoor/outdoor monitors feature HART, providing more information and features convenient set-up, calibration and diagnostics
- Interchangeable smart sensors eliminate need for reconfiguration
- MSA's patented SafeSwap sensor design allows sensor replacement without declassifying the hazardous area
- DuraSource Technology extends sensor life
- Automatic calibration adjustments and date stamping
- Stainless steel and polycarbonate models available
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Canadian Approvals
- European Union
- Data Sheet: Ultima X Series Gas Monitors
- Data Sheet: Hydrogen Detection in Oil Refineries
- Data Sheet: Ultima Controller Guide
- Instruction Manual - English
- Addendum to Instruction Manual
- Safety Manual
- Ultima XA Quick Start Guide - English
- Ultima XE Quick Start Guide - English | Spanish | French
- Installation Outline Drawing - Ultima XA | Ultima XE | Ultima XE with XIR Sensor | 12 VDC Power Supply Modules, Ultima XE | 24 VDC Power Supply Modules, Ultima XE | Ultima X Duct Mount Kit
- Installation Outline Drawing: European
- UL Approvals and Control Drawing
- FM Approvals and Control Drawing