TriGas Monitoring System
The TriGas X5000 Monitoring System is an integrated gas detection solution that helps plant operators comply with NFPA 820. The system monitors for combustible gases, hydrogen sulfide and oxygen with on-board alarming and communication interface to plant and remote location control stations.
- Ultima X5000 sensors for O2, H2S and IR LEL combustible gas
- Designed for high-moisture environments
- NEMA 4X Stainless Steel or Fiberglass Enclosure
- SM5000 Sample Pump
- Red Strobe
- Hydrophobic End-of-Line Filter
- Inlet/Outlet Flashback Arrestors
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
NFPA 820 Fire Protection in WasteWater Treatment Plants (when required in specification)
OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.148 Confined Space
ANSI 2117.1-1989 Safety Requirements