IR700 Point IR Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector
The IR700 has been discontinued. Please see the Ultima X5000 as an alternative.
The IR700 Infrared (IR) Point Detector is a microprocessor-based carbon dioxide gas detector that continuously monitors for CO2 in ppm levels. All electronics are contained within an explosion-proof housing so that the IR700's detector information can be processed locally. The IR700 operates with a 4-20 mA signal, which is proportional to 0 to 100% full scale. Configurations with analog output, Modbus and HART are available. Modbus and HART data can be used for predictive maintenance.
- No routine calibration required reducing maintenance costs
- Industry standard 4-20 mA output provides remote alarm and fault indication
- Multiple communication outputs provide complete status and control capability in the control room
- Heated optics eliminate condensation
- Dirty optics indication discriminates between true fault and cleaning requirements
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- IR700 Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas Detector Data Sheet
- Press Release - IR700 carbon dioxide gas detector