Chillgard® RT Refrigerant Monitor
Capable of detecting refrigerant gas down to 1ppm, the Chillgard RT Refrigerant Monitor is purpose-built to monitor up to eight remote areas — and is completely configurable to detect either a specific refrigerant or group of refrigerant gases.
- Very stable and highly selective photoacoustic infrared (PIR) technology
- Precise detection of dozens of refrigerants, including any 400- or 500-series refrigerant
- Easy-view vacuum florescent display
- Standard features include audio alarm, three alarm levels, four relays and 4-20mA & 0-10V outputs
- Reliable operation over a wide temperature range
- BACNet compatible
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Data Sheet: Chillgard RT Refrigerant Leak Detector
- Data Sheet: Mechanical Equipment Rooms
- Data Sheet: MSA Gas Monitor Remote Display
- Data Sheet: Photoacoustic Infrared Detection vs Non-Dispersive Infrared Detection
- White Paper: Photoacoustic Infrared Technology for Detection of Refrigerant Gases
- Quick Start Guide: ETH-1000 Chillgard RT for Modbus/TCP
- Quick Start Guide: ETH-1000 Chillgard RT for BACnet/IP
- Quick Start Guide: XLTR-1000 Chillgard RT for Modbus RTU
- Quick Start Guide: XLTR-1000 Chillgard RT for BACnet MS/TP
- Instruction Manual: Chillgard RT Refrigerant Monitor
- Addendum: Chillgard RT and Chemgard Gas Monitor - Gas Version