Chemgard® Photoacoustic Infrared Gas Monitor Series
The stable, durable Chemgard Photoacoustic Infrared Gas Monitor is purpose-built and detects minute amounts of a wide variety of gases. Three different enclosure styles ensure there is a configuration for wildly different situations. The instrument typically draws the gas sample via an internal pump, which allows the unit to be mounted in a convenient location if the area to be monitored is inaccessible. The unit can be expanded to monitor up to 8 locations, while an easy-to-read display shows gas concentrations and 3 levels of alarms.
- Cost-efficient remote monitor detects minute traces of hydrocarbons, solvents, alcohols, CO2, CO and toxics
- Three different styles provides mounting options
- Unit can expand to monitor up to 8 locations with 3 levels of alarms
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Biotechnology Manufacturers
- Gasket Manufacturers
- JP-8 Monitoring Inside Fuel Pump/Filter Houses
- Large, Flat Television Screen Manufacturers
- Methane and Hydrocarbon Monitoring in Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO)
- Monitor with Stainless Steel Flow System for Phosgene Detection
- Monitoring and Detection of Ethylene Oxide
- Monitoring Fuel Leaks in Refinery Applications; Engine Test and Fuel Blend Rooms
- Monitoring SF6 in Electrical Substations
- Transportable Gas Monitoring Applications
- Chemgard Application Guide
- Chemgard Photoacoustic Infrared (PIR) Gas Monitor Applications