FlameGard® 5 UV/IR Flame Detector
The precision-crafted FlameGard® 5 UV/IR Flame Detector monitors both ultraviolet and infrared (UV & IR) spectral ranges, which makes it highly immune to false alarms caused by lightning, arc welding, hot objects and other sources of radiation. The unit's Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks both the optical path integrity and the detector's electronic circuitry once a minute, while the wide field of view enables greater fire detection coverage.
- Wide operating temperature range permits operation at higher ambient temperature
- 4-20 mA stepped output is the industry standard for remote alarm and fault indication
- Modbus and HART user interface provides complete status and control capability in the control room
- Three SPDT 8A programmable relay outputs provide immediate and time-delayed relay outputs for alarm, warning and fault conditions
- Event logging stores fault and alarm history
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, HART registered,SIL 3 suitable,FM approved to IEC 61508
- USA Approvals
- Canadian Approvals
- European Union
- Data Sheet: FlameGard 5 UV/IR Flame Detector Features & Benefits
- Data Sheet: FlameGard 5 UV/IR Flame Detector Performance Report
- Data Sheet: Flame Test Report - Ethylene Glycol
- Data Sheet: Hydrogen Detection in Oil Refineries
- Data Sheet: Liquefied Natural Gas Fueling Stations
- Data Sheet: Natural Gas Fleet Maintenance Facilities
- Instruction Manual: FlameGard 5 UV/IR Ultraviolet/Infrared Flame Detector
- Instruction Manual: FlameGard 5 UV/IR HART - HART Communication Manual
- Safety Manual: FlameGard 5 UV/IR Flame Detector Series