TA502A Single Channel Trip Amplifier Module
The TA502A is a single-channel generic trip amplifier designed for use in Zero Two Series Gas and Flame Detection Systems. It is used to process the 0-22 mA signal from any field mounted transmitter.
- Microprocessor-based electronics provide low component count, higher reliability
- User setup, setup check modes make configuration easy to setup or change
- Digital LED displays digits clear in all light conditions
- LED status indication provides visual indication of fault and status at the detection location
- Relay, open collector alarm and fault outputs for multifunction use
- Power-on, card and LED test modes allows users to see all indicators
Please contact customer service for pricing and availability.