2280A Four Channel H2S Gas Monitor
The 2280A is a system for continuously monitoring H2S gas concentrations in four locations. The system consists of up to four remote mounted sensors and a solid state controller. The controller consists of four independent channels, each having its own circuitry. With a digital display, the 2280A shows hydrogen sulfide gas concentrations in ppm (parts per million) in the ranges of 0-20, 0-50, or 0-99 ppm for each channel.
- Remote indication of status and gas concentration to other devices via 4-20 mA output
- Digital readout displays diagnostic capabilities through visible fault codes
- Common or discrete relays indicate High, Low and Malfunction alarms
- Superior reliability for longer product life and fewer instrument failures resulting in equipment purchase cost savings
- Safe, easy calibration process without the need to de-classify the area results in maintenance cost savings
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.