MSA’s Workman Rescuer provides fast, easy and intuitive fall protection with integral bi-directional retrieval capability. Not only does the Workman Rescuer arrest the fall, its retrieval capability allows the fallen worker to ascend or descend to a safe location. This durable, economical addition to the Workman Series of products offers fast installation and setup, ideal for applications where time and ease of use are a priority. The Workman Rescuer is also a stand-alone retractable device, as the carrying handle may be used as an anchorage attachment.
Dynevac II, 95', Stainless Steel Cable, 36CS swivel snaphook, CSA
Lynx Rescuer, 50', Stainless Steel Cable, 36CS swivel snaphook, ANSI
Lynx Rescuer, 95', Stainless Steel Cable, 36CS swivel snaphook, ANSI
Lynx Rescuer, 50', Stainless Steel Cable, 36CS swivel snaphook, CSA
Lynx Rescuer, 95', Stainless Steel Cable, 36CS swivel snaphook, CSA
- User capacity up to 400 lbs. (140 kg according to EN approval) for personnel
- Galvanized or stainless steel 3/16" (5 mm) wire rope
- Integral mounting bracket
- Color-coded switch for retrieval mechanism activation
- Ergonomic, stainless steel carrying handle can also be used as anchorage connection point
- Built-in shock absorber
- Robust aluminum housing with thermoplastic bumpers
- Self-locking swivel snaphook with load indicator
- Stow-able, foldable crank handle
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
EN 360 / EN 1496