MD002 Monitored Driver Output Module
The MD002 is a monitored driver output module designed for four independent outputs requiring monitoring in their non-active state, such as extinguishing solenoids, beacons, horns, etc. Each driver is independent and has circuitry to monitor short and open circuits in field wiring.
- Four monitored driver outputs Flexible user configuration
- Manual abort and release input Simplifies system wiring
- Microprocessor-based electronics Low components count, higher reliability
- Setup, Setup Check and Inhibit modes Configuration easy to setup or change
- Power-on, Card and LED Test modes Functionality indicator, test(s) allows user to see all indicators
Veuillez contacter le service client pour connaître les prix et la disponibilité.