Z-Gard® COmbo Gas Monitor
A cost-efficient monitor for underground garages and ventilation control, the Z-Gard COmbo Gas Monitor uses an electrochemical sensor to detect carbon monoxide. The unit features local audio/visual alarm status indicators and it can be configured to interface with air-handling equipment to control air quality within a building. Additional remote sensors can be attached to the unit via the RS-485 network port, while a 4-20 mA output is proportional to the calibrated operating range.
- Unit can communicate with other equipment to control air quality within a building
- Unit can handle additional remote sensors via RS-485 network port
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Data Sheet: Z-Gard COmbo Gas Monitor
- Presentation: Z-Gard Sensors & Controllers
- Presentation: Z-Gard S Sensor Calibration Procedure