Chillgard® LE Photoacoustic Infrared Refrigerant Monitor
The Chillgard LE Refrigerant Monitor has been discontinued. Please see the Chillgard 5000 for your refrigerant monitoring requirements.
The Chillgard LE Photoacoustic Infrared Refrigerant Monitor is specifically designed for reliable detection of some of the most common refrigerants from up to four remote locations—with a minimum detection level of 20 ppm. Specifically designed to operate for months with virtually no zero drift.
- Very stable and highly selective photoacoustic infrared (PAIR) technology
- Detects R123, R134a, R11, R12, R22, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507, R1234YF
- Easy-view LCD display
- Three alarm levels
- 85dB buzzer
- Tough water- and corrosion-resistant enclosure
- Easy to install, operate, and maintain
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Canadian Approvals
- Data Sheet: Chillgard LE Photoacoustic Infrared Refrigerant Monitor
- Data Sheet: MSA Gas Monitor Remote Display
- Data Sheet: Photoacoustic Infrared Detection vs Non-Dispersive Infrared Detection