MSA XTIRPA confined space entry systems allow for vertical or horizontal entry into many common confined space applications such tanks, vessels, transformers, sewers & manholes. These systems are lightweight, portable and easy to setup allowing for users to save time throughout the workday.
Single section multi-functional portable manhole guard allows worker to assemble additional sections as needed to create a safe working area. 42 in. height x 38 in. width x 38 in. deep. For use with portable manhole guard IN-2108 or IN-2324. Unit weight: 7 lbs.
Stabilizer for IN-2108 or IN-2324 portable manhole guards. For use with self- retracting lanyards over 50 ft. for increased stability of system. May be used with other winching mechanisms: either material-handling winch or man-handling winch.
Mounting bracket for Workman Rescuer and Workman Winch.
MSA XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard & Manhole Collar Systems
- Extremely light weight making it easily portable
- One person set up in just a few minutes
- Allows for non-entry rescue of a confined space entrant via Workman Rescuer
- Lift and lower personnel and materials via the Workman Winch eliminating the need for ladders
MSA XTIRPA™ XLT System
- Offers versatility when looking for elevated tie-off platform solutions.
MSA XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- Designed for horizontal & vertical confined space entry.
MSA XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System
- Wide variety of adapter bases for multiple applications
- Adapter base systems are permanently affixed to existing structures for work areas that require regular set-up and tear-down.
- Used in conjunction with the MSA XTIRPA universal davit arm for vertical entry into confined spaces.
MSA XTIRPA™ Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- Customized to accommodate a variety of confined space applications
- Commonly used with rescue vehicle
MSA XTIRPA™ Counter Weight System
- Ideal for movement and access between various confined space entry
points in the same area
All system components must be purchased separately
Les homologations sont sujettes à modification sans préavis et peuvent différer selon la configuration, la référence de pièce et/ou le pays.
Veuillez contacter le service client ou consulter l’étiquette d’homologation sur le produit pour de plus amples informations sur l’homologation.
Complies with the requirements under AS/NZS 5532 and CE EN735 cl B
Meets all applicable OSHA requirements
Complies with the requirements of ANSI Z359.18-2017
- Product Bulletin: MSA/XTIRPA™ Systems
- Product Bulletin: MSA/XTIRPA™ XLT System
- Catalog: MSA Latchways Fall Protection
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Manhole Guard System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Manhole Collar System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Pole Hoist System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adjustable Wall Adapter
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System 24' Reach
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Adapter Base System 30-48' Reach
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Brackets
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Vehicle Hitch Mount System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ Counterweight System
- User Instructions: MSA/XTIRPA™ XLT System