Latchways® Single Point Anchors
The MSA Latchways® Single Point Anchor range provides permanently fixed and removable anchor devices to which a worker can confidently and safely attach a connecting device. The MSA Latchways Single Point Anchors can be used in a wide variety of environments and applications, such as construction, general industry, power generation or transmission, wind energy, etc.
All the products within the MSA Latchways® Single Point Anchor range are manufactured from high-corrosion resistant stainless steel, quality checked with dye penetrant and X-Ray and meet all the latest international standards.
Latchways D-Ring Single Point Anchors:
- Fixed or rotating variants available
- Heavy Duty versions for high-load applications (i.e. rope access)
- Can be supplied coated in a variety of colours
- Application specific versions available (i.e. for transmission tower cross arms)
- Consists of a permanently fixed socket and a removable eyebolt
- Insertion or removal of the eyebolt is a two handed operation
- Accidental removal of the eyebolt impossible.
- The socket is suitable for installation in a variety of materials (i.e. brickwork, concrete and steelwork)
- Socket caps available in brass finish, stainless steel and a range of colours.
- The socket is discreetly capped when not in use.
- Sockets are available for installation in cavity walls and suspended ceilings.
Les homologations sont sujettes à modification sans préavis et peuvent différer selon la configuration, la référence de pièce et/ou le pays.
Veuillez contacter le service client ou consulter l’étiquette d’homologation sur le produit pour de plus amples informations sur l’homologation.
- ANSI Z359.18-2017
- OSHA 1910
- EN 795:2012 Type A
- EN 795:2012 Type B
- BS 7883:2005
- BS 8437:2005