Custom Hard Hats
The BEST just got BETTER!
MSA Logo Express Online
Custom Hard Hats that exceed expectations!
Our customization lets you choose the model, color, suspension, and logo – both new and repeat – and view your custom hard hat at each step of the process. No mistakes, you only see the options that work.
MSA Logo Express Online enables customers to:
- Upload, view and approve their artwork in real time
- View and reorder custom hard hats with the click of a button OR edit an existing order
- Build your own library of logos used on previous orders
Add any of 27+ different reflective and retro-reflective stripes to your hard hat. MSA reflective stripes help enhance the visibility of workers in daytime conditions, while retro-reflective stripes offer additional enhancement in nighttime or low-light conditions.
Hard Hat Color Choices
MSA offers more stocked color options than competitors. In fact, in our popular V-Gard hard hats, we offer 21 stocked colors. There are also non-stocked color options available for all MSA hard hats and did you know that you can also create a shell color of your choice?
Have a different custom hard hat need? Need more info? Call MSA Logo Express today and a representative will gladly work with you to create a custom product.
Important Ordering Information
Read more about placing your custom helmet order below.
Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ)
MSA requires MOQs, by hard hat type, for logoing and striping. Qualifying MOQs of custom-imprinted or striped hard hats must be of the same size, model and options (i.e., color and suspension). MOQs are:
- 20 for V-Gard, SmoothDome, Topgard, Comfo Cap, and Nexus hard hats
- 16 for Skullgard or Thermalgard Hard Hats
- 12 for Super-V and Vanguard Hard Hats
- 40 for Bump Caps
Placing a Customized Helmet Order
In three easy steps, you can get your first order of new logos and/or striping:
Complete all six sections on the MSA Logo Express Service Order Form - Download Form (PDF) - Be sure to:
- Complete all Order Form information
- Select your hard hat (type and color) and suspension
- Pick your striping style and locations
- Indicate your logo position(s); and
- Read and sign the form
- Please see MSA Logo Express Service Artwork Guidelines for details on artwork submission. We can deliver your custom hard hats faster if we have our preferred artwork file formats, but we will work with whatever you give us to re-create your logo.
- Submit an electronic file of your artwork by email or by US Postal Service (MSA Logo Express Service, 3880 Meadowbrook Rd., Murrysville, PA 15668-1753). Be sure to include a copy of the completed Order Form with your artwork submission.
Once we have your written approval of the logo, our designers and factory craftsmen go to work on your order. Your order for a new hard hat logo should ship within eight (8) days from our Murrysville, PA plant from the date we receive your approval on the artwork. Re-orders for an existing logo should ship within seven (7) days (This includes 2-3 days for order processing, and 5 days for production).
SAVE TIME! If you use MSA’s Logo Express Online configurator you can save 2-3 days processing time by immediately reviewing and approving artwork with this online process. Skip the extra processing days – move straight into production.
Product Literature & User Information
- MSA Logo Express Service Order Form
- Ordering Selection Matrix for V-Gard®, V-Gard 500, SmoothDome and Super-V Protective Helmets
Contact MSA Logo Express
Contact MSA Logo Express Service directly for help with the logo process:
MSA Logo Express Service
3880 Meadowbrook Rd.
Murrysville, PA 15668-1753
Contact your MSA distibutor or MSA representative, or click the link below to build your custom hard hat.