A specialized rescue product designed for extreme cases in which a rescuer needs to be lowered head-first into a confined space to perform a rescue. The Confined Space/Head First Extraction System (HFES) allows the rescuer to be lowered comfortably into a confined space head first, harness the victim, and raise both victim and rescuer out of a confined space. Consists of an adjustable lifting strap, an adjustable victim strap, one pair of ankle harnesses, two carabineers, and a storage bag. This small, compact system can be used with any confin
Features & Benefits
- Includes: adjustable lifting strap, adjustable victim strap, one pair of ankle harnesses, two carabineers, storage bag
- Leaves both hands free for the rescuer to assist in the retrieval of another person
- Small, compact system
Options & Specifications
- Webbing is nylon fiber, minimum 1.75 in (44 mm) nominal width. Minimum breaking strength is 5,000 lbf (24.3 kN) when new.
- Adjuster buckles are alloy steel with corrosion resistant finish. Minimum breaking strength is 4,000 (lbf).
- Capacity is 400 lb (181 kg) including the weight of the user plus clothing, tools and other user-borne objects.
- Net weight is 2 lb (0.9 kg)
Basic High Angle Rescue Kits-Belay System Kit
Raising/Lowering System Kit, High Angle Rescue
Fall Protection Rescue Kit
Firefighter's Escape Kit
KIT RESCUE POLE (UNION PACIFIC)
KIT SYTH LADDER (25') W/ ROPE BAG
RESCUE UTILITY SYS KIT,POLE,REMOTE HOOK
RESCUE POLE KIT
Bucket Truck Evacuation Kit
FRAME SYSTEM KIT, BRIDGE RESCUE
RESCUE BLOCK & TACKLE KIT 100'
RESCUE BLOCK & TACKLE KIT 200'
RESCUE BLOCK & TACKLE KIT 500'
Confined space/head first extraction system
RESCUE KIT,EMERGENCY,20 FT DEMO
A23 SRS323020 RESCUE KIT,EMERGENCY,50 FT
Emergency Rescue Bag System, 150-ft (45 m) working length
Emergency Rescue Bag System, 300-ft (90 m) working length
RESCUE KIT, EMERGENCY, 400 FT.
Sked Basic Rescue System, International orange
LADDER SYNTHETIC RESCUE X 20'
LADDER SYTH BUCKET RESCUE X10'
RESCUE CARABINER LARGE D SCREW
- Confined Space
Approvals & Certifications
Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA regulations